What data do we collect?
365 microadventures collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email)
• Cookies via Google Analytics
• Data through Facebook Pixel
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide 365 microadventures with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online for our newsletter
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
• Facebook Pixel
How will we use your data?
365 microadventures collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order and manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• Advertising on Facebook platforms
If you agree, 365 microadventures will not share your data with other companies
How do we store your data?
365 microadventures securely stores your data at our software and hosting providers.
365 microadventures will keep your email and name for the time that you subscribe to our services. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data after a maximum of six month.
365 microadventures would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our other companies within the Affinity Spring Group.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop 365 microadventures from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Affinity Spring Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, opt-out by clicking the link in our newsletter or reply to an email telling us to help you opt-out.
What are your data protection rights?
365 microadventures would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request 365 microadventures for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that 365 microadventures correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request 365 microadventures to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that 365 microadventures erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that 365 microadventures restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to 365 microadventures processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that 365 microadventures transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. The first one to read this and write us will get a free backpack. Please write ‘free backpack via privacy statement’ to email@example.com. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: br@365microadventures,com
Or write to us at:
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that 365 Microadventures has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Complain online through: ec.europa.eu
Konkurrence- og forbrugerstyrelsen
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35